Subject: Any chance of the Dragon Expansion rules being available early? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm posting in the main forum since that's where everyone seems to congregate. So any chance of the rules being made available soon/early like the base game's were?

I enjoyed the Dragon Expansion previews, but I want to see it all! And one last question: are the scenarios in a separate booklet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope to post the rules for the Dragon Expansion in the near future. Hopefully within the next week.

Thanks for your interest. Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry - forgot to answer you additional question - are the scenarios in a separate booklet?

No - the Scenarios are all part of the rules as is a fantasy short story based on the realm written by Jason Maxwell. We will most likely post all pages of the rules including the scenarios, but leave out the story from the posting just to reduce the total pages posted.

Thanks again for your interest. Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to post the rules the last couple of days and timing out - I will work to reduce the file size and hopefully get them posted in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
8 days ago. Still no rules posted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, to be fair, Richard was busy over the weekend at the Arkham Nights event (that I sadly missed out on). No one wanted to drive 10 hours for a long weekend. Lame friends and their lame responsibilities yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.