Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some new pics of Wave 6 greens.
Note they are dated 2009, so they are more than likely further along than this. Seems like the partnership with Dreamworks slowed down the release schedule - but the reason for this is unknown.

Enjoy!

http://monsterpocalypse.com/news/the-future-of-monsterpocaly...

Cheers,
Ben.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool, I'm totally digging the ant thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time one of these previews goes up, my wallet screams in terror and runs away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally dig the jellyfish and the bug monster. I'm guessing they are the ultras for the tritons and swarm, and they look like they are made from smaller parts.

But while the cyber ape with the huge gun is an awesome looking sculpt, I just can't see how he is meant to be a morpher ultra.(assuming that's what it's meant to be of course)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it will be some type of creation like the dinos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Mount Dora
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess from the news release is that they are currently in negotiations about the rights/cut of the profit for sets dealing with the movie. Oh, the dreams of Monpoc being available at my local Target in mass quantities when the movie is released (and I continue dreaming) at a lower price as they are a larger production run (and dreaming further) and finally on clearance after the movie hoopla has passed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.