1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Bundle of four games - free. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Iverson
United States
flag msg tools
An auction where everyone bids the same thing - zero, nill, zip. (In announcer voiceover: this offer only valid in lower 48 U.S. states; other locations must cover portion of shipping).

Link to the Games

Just clearing out some games that may or may not be needed in your collection.

Saga - extra copy
Theophrastus - stared at the rules about a dozen times
Button Men - have 300+ games yet couldn't come up with the dice to arm even two characters
Jotto - no wordsmith I

Of course, I jest. These games have garnered plenty of '10's' on the BGG (errr...okay, just eight total combined). But of Theophrastus, Aleister Finchley (Perdurab00) raves "Thick theme. I just love this game...." and some guy with the surname of a famous test pilot states of Button Men: "Quite simply, one of the most elegant, flexible abstract game designs you'll ever see."

So, if you've always wanted to try any of these but never wanted to put out the money or if you just like getting free stuff in the mail, head over to "auction" and put in a "bid".

As of this writing, you'd have about a 1 in 20 chance of winning.

Ends 8 p.m. Friday October 15.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.