Beth M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Recently discovered Thunderstone and just tried out the solitaire rules I found on this website. Very much enjoyed both multi player and solitaire versions of Thunderstone.

So my question is, what other games you like that have both multiplayer and solitaire options? And why?

THANKS!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cookman
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Onirim

I recently got this one as a birthday present. It is for 1 or 2 players and is an interesting game about moving through a dream world and looking for the exit.

Also,
The Isle of Doctor Necreaux

This is a 1 - 4(?) player game that every time I start to play it alone, someone in my household, who did not want to play a game before, comes along and wants to join in. It is a challenging rescue mission game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkham Horror! It takes a while to set up and break off though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Many/most cooperative games could be played solo. I came up with one solid but not exhaustive list of cooperative games here:

Co-op games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cookman
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
Many/most cooperative games could be played solo. I came up with one solid but not exhaustive list of cooperative games here:

Co-op games

Excellent list. I will be adding some games from it to my wishlist. Thanks for posting it.
thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
My finance and I have really been enjoying At the Gates of Loyang. There are rules for a solitaire version in the back of the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.