Subject: Flames of War players in or around Olympia, WA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Fernandez
China
Hangzhou
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently decided to start getting into Flames of War. I'm going to start building up an army and would like to know if there are any other plays around this area. I know that the Matrix Room in Tacoma does a Flames of War night every Sunday and was going to try and check that out soon. I'm a 20 year old college student and I get along with just about anybody so if there are any groups of people or anyone else looking for a fellow gamer, hit me up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Weihs
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Matrix is probably the best equipped for FoW. The store owner has a massive Russian army and a pretty good-sized German force as well, though they don't hit the table all that often. Sundays are the best days to find a game, though I have come in from time to time for a pick up game and no one was there. Attendence isn't always that reliable so you are better off setting up a game specifically. If you go in during the week let the guy at the counter know you will be showing up that Sunday to play and they will pass the word. Olympia has a great game store as well, but I have never seen much organized historical play. If you are willing to drive to King County (Seattle and Bellevue) you might also be able to set something up with one of the groups up there.

Olympia's best venue for Flames of War players is the yearly Enfilade' convention put on my the Northwest Historical Miniature Gaming Society. For the last several years there have been a couple of Flames of War events that were well attended.

I play mid-war Germans and might be up for a game if you like (at the Game Matrix). Send me an e-mail here and we can set something up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fernandez
China
Hangzhou
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cool man I'll send you a PM. I know about The matrix place, I've never been there but I was planning on going sometime next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.