Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Soulliere
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While Jon and I waited for Brian to show up, we decided to jump into a game of Carcassonne. No expansions, no add-ons, just pure and simple Carcassonne.

It’s fun to go back to one of the games that started my addiction and wallow in the pure genius of a great game. This certainly is one of those.

Since this is my first time writing about this game, here is the simple over view. Players place tiles in hopes of completing different goals. This might be to finish a road, a city, a monastery or increase the size of his farm fields. When tiles are placed, all sides must line up with the tiles surrounding them. As things are completed, players score points. Whoever has the most points win.

This time it wasn’t me. Due to my own over confidence and masterful tile placement by Jon, he destroyed my 33 point lead and won the game by 6 points. This game is great for all ages and a wonderful gateway game into the joys of board gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.