Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E Lewis
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I am a table top player that hates paper maps, so all my games are on 3d settings. I have my mind to play CBT this winter. Can anyone link places to get good "Battletech" terrain, good substitutes, and good advice?
I'm planning on using the Hex 3d terrain. I was wondering if Heroscape terrain is useful for hills & such?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've started acquiring Heroscape terrain for just that purpose (well and also for rpgs). Apparently the standard that most people use is that two heroscape "levels" is one BT level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Heac0ck
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
I've started acquiring Heroscape terrain for just that purpose (well and also for rpgs). Apparently the standard that most people use is that two heroscape "levels" is one BT level.

This.

We have a ball playing CBT on the HS terrian, I went so far as to drill some hexes and add trees for the light and heavy woods for a better aesthetic. Some players use the different colored hexes for the different terrain but I like seeing the interference. I would also suggest using a hexed map for the base level, unless you intend to purchase a LOT of hexes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.