Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
OK. Just in case there are gamers out there in the northwestern corner of South Carolina (that's Oconee, Pickens, and Anderson counties), please chime in. There are a few gamers over in Greenville, but that's an hour away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Smith
United States
Maryville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Randy,
I have enjoyed reading many of your posts over the last couple of years. I live in Maryville, TN, ("Gateway to the Smokies"), just south of Knoxville.

We are always looking for players over this way. Obviously we're too distant to have any sort of even semi-regular game day (as it is I struggle to make more than a half dozen game days a year with my group in Knoxville), but maybe we could put together some sort of gathering somewhere between here and there. Maybe some sort of "Appalachi-con". If we can find a good location maybe we could even make it a semi-regular occurrence.

Good luck in your search!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, there's a whole new BGG service to be explored.

Our gaming group used to (still does?) hook up with a gaming group up in Baltimore/DC area. We'd see each other at some conventions and keep in contact via e-mail. And then we started meeting at a mid-point hotel every year on Labor Day. That started the year that Princess Di died (it was on the news while we were gaming) and continued every year except for last year.

I wonder what's equidistant between Knoxville and Clemson?

Not that it matters much. I've only played games on four dates this year, and three of those were when we took the kids in to visit my parents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the Johnson City Tn area. We have SAGA (Southern Appalachian Gamers Assoc.) I am up for an Appalachi-con.

Terry Bailey Sr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott lail
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hey guys i live in morganton n.c. and am looking for a group to game with if only once a month.Anyone else in the Morganton\Hickory location.E-mail me @ throttlejockey_fz1@yahoo.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.