Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc-Andre Blanchet
Canada
Sherbrooke
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the five tribes color, I had a not-very-original idea. 100 cards is a bit low to have a lot a variables in my initial system.

You will need 4 players and the 100 Gosu cards.
Each player gets 24 random cards. The 4 remaining cards go back in the box without anyone looking at them. (Or you can have a pack of 9 cards)

The players separate the cards into 3 packs of 8 cards.

From the first pack they choose a card and pass the rest left. They then choose a card from those they were passed and pass the rest left. They do that until they get the last card of a pack. The players then start again with the second pack, this time passing right. Once the second pack is exhausted, they do it a third time with the last pack, going back to passing left.

The players each have a deck of 24 cards. They draw 7 and start the fight. It can be played 1v1v1v1, tournament elimination 1v1/1v1 or 2v2 with diagonally positioned allies.

Zombie mutation can only get cards from your personal discard. Meow only activates from your personal draw pile.

The 9-cards pack.
1. I do not find it elegant.
2. Every player knows that all the cards are in the game.

You could use 7 cards packs to have 16 unused cards. The only problem I see with that is that each pack only goes 1.75 turns around the table. Frankly, I would prefer 9 cards packs so that you get 3 cards out of the pack you "open". There are not enough cards in the game to have 9 cards packs (yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fel Barros
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Senior Game Developer at CMON
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoyed your idea and I am willing to see how it goes.Maybe using two gosu copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.