Subject: 4-Player-Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Er heisst
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everbody,

A short rules-question, before our first 4-player-game (excuse me if I did not find the relevant passages in the rules): Does only the first player have to skip the steps 1-3 in his turn sequence on his first turn, or does his teammate also have to do this? To illustrate: The turn order is A,B,C,D. Players A and C form one team, players B and D the other team. The first player A has to skip the steps 1-3 in his first turn, his opposing player B gets to play his turn completely. Now, does the next player, player C, also have to skip phases 1-3 since he is the first player on his side of the map, or does he get to play his turn completely since he is not the first player in the entire game? My suspicion would be that he also has to skip the first phases, but I am not sure. Is there anybody who can clarify?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waldemar wrote:
Hello everbody,

A short rules-question, before our first 4-player-game (excuse me if I did not find the relevant passages in the rules): Does only the first player have to skip the steps 1-3 in his turn sequence on his first turn, or does his teammate also have to do this? To illustrate: The turn order is A,B,C,D. Players A and C form one team, players B and D the other team. The first player A has to skip the steps 1-3 in his first turn, his opposing player B gets to play his turn completely. Now, does the next player, player C, also have to skip phases 1-3 since he is the first player on his side of the map, or does he get to play his turn completely since he is not the first player in the entire game? My suspicion would be that he also has to skip the first phases, but I am not sure. Is there anybody who can clarify?

It is just the very first player that skips his first 3 phases in the 4 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Er heisst
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
screamingtruth wrote:
Waldemar wrote:
Hello everbody,

It is just the very first player that skips his first 3 phases in the 4 player game.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.