Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If those extra armies were in new colors, I'd be tempted. (I know I could paint them, but am not interested in going that route.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered: two extra tan sets, one extra warlords/castles set, spare cards, gold, and dice. Nice to have the chance to do this. Hasbro should take note--they won't consider selling any A&A boardgame spares.

Tan is the best base color for repainting of those offered (gray would be nice, especially instead of black). The new spray paint formulated for plastics works well on such game components and adheres permanently (be sure to wash the pieces in sink using dish detergent and warm, not hot, water first).

Planning to use the soldiers for Defenders in "Stronghold" as well as alternative additional-player bits for "Warlords."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent to be able to order the spare armies - and since another thread mentions that a lot of the testing was with 5 players.

Ordered black recently (makes shading the easiest in my opinion for a blue knight set). Prompt reply and send out.

Good stuff Russ!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.