Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've taken the original rules and game board and formatted them for the pocketmod style. I tried to get hold of Christopher to get the go ahead to post them up in the files section but haven't had any luck yet. Sooooo, if you'd like a copy of the pocketmod Dead & Alive, drop me a line with your email or send me an email and I'll mail you the file.

Bill
armydillo978@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cookman
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just post it as a variant. Turn the file into a jpg and upload a pic as creative. As long as you didn't change the content of the rules, I can't see how changing the format matters. That seems to me like one gamer wants a tuckbox and another gamer wants a little box for the same game; i.e. just a matter of personal preference.

If, however, you would feel more comfortable getting the designers approval, then you should wait for it. If you want to put the pocketmod up, see above.

BTW, mcookman65@yahoo.com cuz I want it in case you can't get it up another way.

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm, well, I guess there's nothing to loose by trying. Worst the janitors will do is sweep it into the trash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.