BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Southampton Games Day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
While I've posted this in the conventions forum I'm not sure whether it might be more appropriate here, we are having an open day on the October 30th giving you the chance to demo games such as Dominion, Hagoth, Settlers of Catan and a couple of others. More info at:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/574310/southampton-games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karrde
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold on... all this time someone sells board games in Southampton and I never knew!! Sorry - shocked thread-jack there

Will you be selling anything there, do you have a regular shop, etc?

Now I'm going to have to try and go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for your message.
We normally only operate online. We don't have a bricks and mortars shop.

We will be selling the games we are demo'ing (Dominion, Settlers of Catan, Hagoth, Agricola, Ticket to Ride, various Looney Labs games such as Fluxx and Chrononauts) and the entire range of Mayday Games sleeves and tokens.

If there is anything else you would like checkout our website http://www.boardgameextras.co.uk and when ordering choose collect at Games Day. We do not have a large range of games, as we focus on extras such as sleeves and tokens. But as we have an account with the main UK distributors of games we can get hold of most games so send us a message if there is anything you would like but can't see on the site.

Be good to see you there if you can make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.