Popular Tags: [View All]
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Merlin's Vault, in Dorchester, has closed down? When I spoke to Alex Copping, the owner, in August he said they were moving to bigger premises, but I've tried to phone them a few times recently but got no answer. The old address was 33 High Street East, anybody got a newer one or have confirmation of my darkest fears?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Avann
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in Dorchester for a few weeks during the summer and every time I went to Merlin's Vault it was closed and never looked any different. I searched here to see if any announcement had been made but didn't find anything.

Can any Dorchester locals help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm.. Looks like they've folded then. For the record so have Wargames Heaven in Brighton and Wheeler's/gamers in Eynsbury. It's very sad. I've also posted this message on the UKRoleplayers board- their forums are always very active.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.