Popular Tags: [View All]
tk fslocalking
China
Foshan
Guangdong
flag msg tools
In phase 6.11 Conflict:

First question:
I know that the resource pieces in cities under siege do not count for the Province Limit. But whether count the resource pieces in cities under siege or not when I judge which is the "smallest faction" ??

Second question:
When a province just has 5 resource pieces in it. 1 is Nobility, the other 4 are Catholics. The Province Limit is 4. And the Nobility one is looting a town, the 4 Catholics and just in the PROVINCE(country). Now begin to remove pieces. must I remove the Nobility one in the town first because it is the smallest faction ? Or the country one of Catholics ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Low
United States
Mansfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fslocalking wrote:
Second question:
When a province just has 5 resource pieces... And the Nobility one is looting a town
Abandoned armies loot towns. Resource pieces don't.

Do you just mean that the resource piece is in a town? If that's the case there's no special situation. The Noble resource piece in the town would be the first removed to get below the province limit of 4.

Best,
-Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pieces in the besieged cities are not counted for faction size in the Conflict and Movement Within Provinces phases.

Greg covered the 2nd question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.