Subject: missing components ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Hermanns
Germany
Oer-Erkenschwick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi ! I bought this expansion at essen today. The fuel depots, metioned in the manual, are missing. Does anyone have those fuel depots in their box ?
Greetings,
Ole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Krick
Germany
Mülheim
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly the same here, no fuel depots, but the rest looks good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
So this is my new overtext ? Hmmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have my spy in Essen and i sent him to buy this for me, so i'm a bit concerned about those missing components. Did you guys ask at the booth about them ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Hermanns
Germany
Oer-Erkenschwick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ploedminka wrote:
I have my spy in Essen and i sent him to buy this for me, so i'm a bit concerned about those missing components. Did you guys ask at the booth about them ?

No - I only have been at Spiel2010 for one day.

One the other hand one info is: ther will be a set for putting the two maps together. Espacially enough track tiles. Hopefully the mentioned fuel station will be in this set. Otherwise I need a level-14-engine to make a delivery from N.Y. to San Francisco - haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually got told that i should send an email to Eagle games / Gryphon games regarding the missing fuel depot tokens.

Putting that aside, i'm a bit unhappy about the quality of the map. I got a sligthly damaged back, glue stains on the front and it doesn't look very durable to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred CS
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
Hi Oliver,

The 50 or so copies of RotWUS sold at Essen did not have the fuel tokens. I apologize for the inconvenience. For those of you who did not stop by the booth, you can send an e-mail to the FRED customer service e-mail (or this account's e-mail if that is easier) with your mailing address and we will get those tokens to you as soon as we receive them. The regular shipment of RotWUS has not left the factory yet, and those copies do have the fuel tokens, so it is only these advance copies that do not have the tokens. It will take about 1-2 weeks for us to get those from the factory. As soon as they are prepared, they will be air shipped to us and we will mail the tokens to people who purchased the game at Essen.

My apologies again for the inconvenience.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Krick
Germany
Mülheim
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if there are any news about this? I wrote a mail to Fred right after I read this here, but never got any kind of reply. I just wonder if you have allready recieved the missing tiles and brought them on their way. Mail from the US could take a while so I can be pacient then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Hermanns
Germany
Oer-Erkenschwick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No news by now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email several weeks ago in response of my request. It seems that it will take a while longer until the missing components arrive. Here's the important part:

Quote:
As you know from my earlier email this week, we are awaiting arrival of the Fuel Depot Discs for Railways of the Western US and hope to receive them by early December, so we can mail them to Germany before the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Krick
Germany
Mülheim
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, at least you have got a response

I guess I don't need to think about this again before January then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got another email today claiming that the fuel tokens were on the way to their warehouse. It seems that they are aiming to get them delivered before the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Hermanns
Germany
Oer-Erkenschwick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally the missing fuel station tokens arrived today. :-))
Thanks to eaglegames for making this possible in an uncomplicated way.
Ole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing for me yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
They also arrived in Austria today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.