Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Perez
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are there any plans to bring this game to the US? Or must you order from Europe and ship it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Abel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb

Not to discourage you from purchasing, I've ordered my copy and will happily invite you (and any other pdx-vicinity players) down to Guardian Games to play when it comes in (hopefully) next month.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dpdlc wrote:
Are there any plans to bring this game to the US? Or must you order from Europe and ship it?

I will arrange a shipment of games to USA and will deliver from CA to USA. That means that each shipment cost for orders in USA delivered by us, directly, is 11€ (=15,4 USD in current exchange rate), which is far better than sending from Finland.

I have also some preliminary discussions with some US distributors/resellers, but it is very likely that we cannot deliver that many (if any) games to distributors from Essen as our stocks are rapidly declining. Thus, its likely that we sell games to individuals and deliver the bigger box in November to resellers around the globe.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask: info@dawnmatrix.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
drabel wrote:

Not to discourage you from purchasing, I've ordered my copy and will happily invite you (and any other pdx-vicinity players) down to Guardian Games to play when it comes in (hopefully) next month.

How generous! Can I come, too? I rarely make it to Guardian, even though it's so close, but I'd really like to check out this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Abel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb

Joe,

I will definitely post when my copy comes in and set a time or times to meet and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Perez
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Dave. I wouldn't mind trying it first before picking it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Taylor

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mbmb
Mymil wrote:
drabel wrote:

How generous! Can I come, too? I rarely make it to Guardian, even though it's so close, but I'd really like to check out this game.

Can I be added to the list, even If I dont get to play I'd like to see it "in action"

Thanks!
T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Abel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Tim,

I'll PM everyone here when it comes in and see what sort of schedule we can set to accommodate most if not everyone. I'm definitely taking it to GameStorm in March, but let's see if we can get a few plays in before then.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipment to USA is leaving China probably today. Expected in California around Dec 8-10. So, if we're lucky, games will arrive prior to Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.