Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Delesdernier
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to digest the rules for the past day or two and think I have most of them down. One little tid-bit that's giving me trouble though are the reinforcement rules for a neutral country. The question is here (Caps for emphasis) CAN A NEUTRAL COUNTRY DEPLOY TWICE IN THE SAME YEAR? -- The rules state that a neutral country on becoming allied with either the French or the Coalition is immediately able to deploy troops. Does this mean that a newly turned allied country can deploy in the diplomacy phase and then again in the reinforcement phase? Seems like a quick deployment but there's nothing against it in the rules. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The idea is that the first deployment really represents their standing army and the second deployment the actual mobilization effort. I guess I could have finessed it further, but it works well enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Delesdernier
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That works. Just wanted to make sure I read that right. Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.