Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Heyho,

i've read the Rules and tried a 1 on 1 against myself, to get a feeling for everything

Some Question ocurred, but i just remember one for the moment:

1. If I change the Leader, do i put a 1 VP or a 2 VP Token on my base? On Page 4, bottom, the rulebook says, i have to put a 2 VP Token there, but this doesnt make sense: 2 VP Token + 1 VP for the Leader = 3 VP. Page 9 Bottom says, i get 1 VP for changing the leader. That would make perfect sense: putting 1 VP on the base for the changing-action and having 1 VP from the Leader. So what is it?

Im sorry for my english, i hope, you get my question.

Thanks in Advance!
NW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ah, im sorry, i read the answer in another thread.

So 2 VP is right and makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NemesisWhip wrote:
Heyho,

i've read the Rules and tried a 1 on 1 against myself, to get a feeling for everything

Some Question ocurred, but i just remember one for the moment:

1. If I change the Leader, do i put a 1 VP or a 2 VP Token on my base? On Page 4, bottom, the rulebook says, i have to put a 2 VP Token there, but this doesnt make sense: 2 VP Token + 1 VP for the Leader = 3 VP. Page 9 Bottom says, i get 1 VP for changing the leader. That would make perfect sense: putting 1 VP on the base for the changing-action and having 1 VP from the Leader. So what is it?

Im sorry for my english, i hope, you get my question.

Thanks in Advance!
NW

In fact, you earn 1 vp for the action of replacing a leader + 1 vp for the old leader = 2 vp token

You place then a new leader that brings 1 vp in game but not as a token.

Is it clearer for you ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
yeah, i got that from the other thread, thanks

Next questions:

2. Rulebook page 4 says, VPs from Spoils and Agreements shall go on the base card. What if the Agreement is attached to another location, say "Office Block" or something. VP still go on the base card, or on the location, where the agreement is attached to?

3. If i play a location, which gives 1 VP for each fuel card in my play area, and the card itself is a fuel card, do i get 1 VP for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NemesisWhip wrote:
yeah, i got that from the other thread, thanks

Next questions:

2. Rulebook page 4 says, VPs from Spoils and Agreements shall go on the base card. What if the Agreement is attached to another location, say "Office Block" or something. VP still go on the base card, or on the location, where the agreement is attached to?

3. If i play a location, which gives 1 VP for each fuel card in my play area, and the card itself is a fuel card, do i get 1 VP for that?

2/ VP from Agreements and Spoils go to the base card. See rules "scoring victory points".

3/ yes as it is a fuel card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.