Alexander Belyakov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
Stop tickling my avatar!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, everyone!

I haven't read through the rules yet, maybe this is listed somewhere, but I have a different number of cards for each of the directions. I have 24 green cards, 20 blue cards, 8 red cards and 8 yellow cards. 60 cards in total, as stated in the rules booklet. Still I wanted to check whether this disparity is correct (e.g., the wind is blowing more strongly in a certain direction).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is correct, the card mix is arranged so that the fire is more likely to move North & West as it did historically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Belyakov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
Stop tickling my avatar!
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
It is correct, the card mix is arranged so that the fire is more likely to move North & West as it did historically.

Cool, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
in our game it went North East and never touched anything west of puddle lane, so it does increase the odds but doesn't make it a sure thing to go north west.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kamakaze wrote:
in our game it went North East and never touched anything west of puddle lane, so it does increase the odds but doesn't make it a sure thing to go north west.

Not an uncommon experience during play testing, if you can get some early eastern spread then even with the west cards, the fire movement rules allow you to not advance the fire to the west of Pudding Lane if that's what you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.