Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys,

I'm interested in picking up a copy of Memoir and was wondering if the scenarios play out in sequence as a story arc/campaign, or is each scenario completely separate from each other?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Basic game has all scenarios separate. The "Campaign Book" you can purchase does indeed include a campaign however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Nordican. I'm planning on playing this with my brother in law with the idea that if we both enjoy it enough we might get a campaign going on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/39861/memoir-44-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnar Sveen
Norway
Fredrikstad
Østfold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game has 16 fun standalone scenarios. Once you know you like it, the campaign book has over 50 new scenarios in three grand campaigns. Namely the Battle for Normandy in the summer of 1944, the Blitzkrieg to the West in 1940, and Operation Barbarossa on the Russian Front in 1941.

Lots of fun to be had! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have said, the Campaign Book is what you are looking for.

However, you can only play one campaign with just the base game. To play all the campaigns you will need the Eastern Front Expansion and the Terrain Pack Expansion.

You can also download the free D-Day Supplement for the campaign book for another campaign. I believe it only requires the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Stephanz
United States
Madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Please note that there are several hundred scenarios of varying complexity and balance at the Days of Wonder website.

Official scenarios as well as scenarios designed by users.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/content/scenarioapp/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.