Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently became the proud owner of this game at a trade at Spiel 2010. The game is in excellent condition only the original CD is missing from the box. Checked the Flying frog web shop if the CD can be purchased separately from the game but sadly enough it isn't.

Any fellow geek out there who is willing to sell or trade the original CD that came with the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chilwd wrote:
Recently became the proud owner of this game at a trade at Spiel 2010. The game is in excellent condition only the original CD is missing from the box. Checked the Flying frog web shop if the CD can be purchased separately from the game but sadly enough it isn't.

Any fellow geek out there who is willing to sell or trade the original CD that came with the box?

I'm buying the game soon, and haven't listened to the music, but I'm pretty sure you can have my copy - if you cover the airmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yugblad wrote:
Chilwd wrote:

I'm buying the game soon, and haven't listened to the music, but I'm pretty sure you can have my copy - if you cover the airmail.

Would be greatly appreciated Mark! If you decide the music is not "your cup of tea" plz let me know. Goes without saying I'll cover the airmail.

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chilwd wrote:
Yugblad wrote:
Chilwd wrote:

Would be greatly appreciated Mark! If you decide the music is not "your cup of tea" plz let me know. Goes without saying I'll cover the airmail.

Peter

No problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chilwd wrote:
Checked the Flying frog web shop if the CD can be purchased separately from the game but sadly enough it isn't.

You can't get the original CD from their site because they offer the Special Edition CD there instead. It's basically the same CD except it includes bonus songs and 2 promo cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrCrow wrote:
Chilwd wrote:
Checked the Flying frog web shop if the CD can be purchased separately from the game but sadly enough it isn't.

You can't get the original CD from their site because they offer the Special Edition CD there instead. It's basically the same CD except it includes bonus songs and 2 promo cards.

Tnx for the tip Rob. Seen that one actually, though the perfectionist in me really demands to find the original that came with the box (strange how you can make life so hard on your self sometimes.. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chilwd wrote:
Seen that one actually, though the perfectionist in me really demands to find the original that came with the box (strange how you can make life so hard on your self sometimes.. )

Yeah. I figured as much. Especially because I own both CDs for that very reason. I was just pointing out the most probable reason as to why they do not offer the original CD for sale on their site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.