Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Just email FFG customer service. Thaadd will probably have replacement figs in the mail within 24 hours. I predict you'll have them by Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had one broken staff. They sent me a new cultist. Just let them know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
dlhammond wrote:
I had one broken staff. They sent me a new cultist. Just let them know.

I had multiple broken staves, was absolutely certain that I'd have more staves breaking in the future, and then cut them all off before I painted mine You wouldn't notice that something's missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Nilsson
Sweden
Stenungsund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sculpts are indeed terrible from a handling perspective. This is the first time I've heard about missing arms though. Luckily it has no impact on the game. Hope your replacements arrive safely soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
trigg wrote:
As suggested, I e-mailed Thaadd and She organised the damaged models to be sent the very next day (along with one of the misprinted Slaanesh Reference Cards). Although it does mean more painting for me!

fixed that for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to play chaos for the first time last night and sadly five broken staves out of the box and one during play. I didn't tell Khorne to play more carefully.

Planning on writing the e-mail than.

Thanks for this thread and the positive feedbacks on CS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.