Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: NFL [+] [View All]
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
1.) Its not Wade Phillips fault the Dallas Cowgirls have one of the worst records in the NFL despite being very talented. {Yet the undisciplined Cowgirls continue to find ways to lose games despite dominating other teams}.
2.) It doesn't matter how many yards the Redskins are giving up (400+), the defense is getting turnovers! {The change to the 3-4 defense isn't going well for the Skins}
3.) Norv Turner's record in Washington is misleading because he played for Snyder. {Norv only played for Snyder less than one year. The author was trying to make the point that Norv is a good coach}
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Buccaneers head coach Raheem Morris was a laugh riot at his press conference. He claims that the 4-2 Bucs are the best team in the NFC (a distinction which statistically belongs to the 5-2 Atlanta Falcons). He also claims the "Stats are for losers" when asked how his team's swiss cheese run defense is gonna continue to win.

I picked my Bucs to go 6-10 before the season started and thought that was optimistic. If they continue this run of good luck, they might hit 8-8 and wildly exceed everyone's expectations (except Coach Ra who seems to have his sights set on the Lombardi Trophy).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fill in the blank appropriately:

"Being the best team in the NFC this year is akin to being the _______est _______ at a _________________________________."

I can't think of a good enough analogy to describe how putrid the NFC is this year. Right now, I'd put 7 teams (New England, NY Jets, Miami, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Tennessee) ahead of anyone the NFC throws at them. And look what bottom-feeder Cleveland did to the defending Super Bowl (and NFC) champion Saints.

I got no problem with Raheem Morris's comments; he may not have the best record right now, but the Bucs are as good as the Falcons, Giants, or anyone else in the conference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.