Popular Tags: [View All]
Carsten Buettemeier
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Esst mehr Käsetoast!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, after this was declined for the Sessions forum, I just put it into the General one:

Hi all,

I just wanted to point to a little session/first impression report that I posted to my Essen list as no real experience with this game was posted here until now. So please don't be offended, this is not intended to be an advertising for my Essen list, but just informationen for people who are interested in this game and didn't caught the information in GeekLists.

The item is here: Item for Geeklist "unittype's Essen 2010 Look-what-I've-done list" .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
Your report is more of a short review than a description of a game session, but I still found it useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Olson
Australia
Darlington
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unittype wrote:
Ok, after this was declined for the Sessions forum, I just put it into the General one:

Hi all,

I just wanted to point to a little session/first impression report that I posted to my Essen list as no real experience with this game was posted here until now. So please don't be offended, this is not intended to be an advertising for my Essen list, but just informationen for people who are interested in this game and didn't caught the information in GeekLists.

The item is here: Item for Geeklist "unittype's Essen 2010 Look-what-I've-done list" .

Very helpful; no need to apologise about your geeklist, its one of the best I've seen from this Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Buettemeier
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Esst mehr Käsetoast!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Atomsk wrote:
unittype wrote:

Hi all,

Very helpful; no need to apologise about your geeklist, its one of the best I've seen from this Essen.

Thank you very much for your kind words, the list will grow further because it does take some time to write all those things up. I am at my job again, so time is spare (as always)..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.