Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We aim this to be a comprehensive info package on how to order Phantom League.

We had two shipments:
* One to Finland
* One to USA
Both have arrived to destinations in Dec 2010.

The games come with the 'larger box'. Special edition 'small box' are all sold out. All components in the larger box are exactly the same as in small box (including the old manual, unfortunately).

Ordering
At the moment we offer several possible ways to order:
Our distributor "Tuonela" webstore:
* http://www.tuonelaproductions.com/
OR
* directly from us (Dragon Dawn), by email: info@dawnmatrix.com
OR
Some of the webshops selling the game. There should be rather many already, such as:
* http://www.lautapelit.fi/
* http://www.cosimshop.de/
* http://www.giochinscatola.it/
* http://www.tpwebshop.com/
* http://www.nobleknight.com/
* http://www.boardsandbits.com
And several others.

Prices

The game itself costs 50€. Miniatureset is 55€, so both game + miniatures is 105€.

Postal fees
* USA & Canada 14€
* EU destinations 12,5€ (economy), 17,5€ (priority, with tracking)
* Rest of the world 21€

If you have paid the lower shipping rates we assumed on, earlier, you are in luck, as we honor those. But forthcoming orders will have to live with actual shipping costs.

Payment details

Payments can be made either using Paypal or bank transfer. Tuonela might accept also other alternative payment methods.
If you order from directly us, find the payment details below:

Paypal costs 4% extra or bank transfer doesn't cost any extra.

Paypal account is: timo.multamaki@kommuuni.net

Bank details are below:
Dawn matrix Oy
Lompolontie 1
99600 SODANKYLÄ
FINLAND

IBAN: FI52 1233 3000 1105 37
SWIFT/BIC: NDEAFIHH

Sodankylä branch office of Nordea Bank.

Miniatures

We have five sets of miniatures left. Phantom League miniatyreset is 55€.

Miniature set info package

The Phantom League miniatyre set contains nine (9) miniatyres. Miniatyres are designed by Mikko Mähönen and are custom made for Phantom League. We have been experimenting with casting techniques with several experienced casting & moulding companies, but it seems that we should have made miniatyres with less nuances to be able to use commonly available 'small quantity' casting methods.

Therefore, we ended up producing the miniatyres with a modern 3D printer. We have found a partner for this and even secured a sponsor which allows us to print a very limited set of miniatyres without the need to pay for the work, but only for the materials. Only 16 sets were made.

Printer can print using wide variety of printing materials, but we have chosen to print using VeroGray, which is 0,32€/g + other needed substances. The selected material is chosen for durability. Its gray, but can be easily painted using standard miniatyre paints.

A set of 9 miniatyres weight about 75g, but the printer wastes some 15% of materials which means that about 90g is used for each full set. One set of 9 miniatyres prints for roughly 3 hours and requires then some 10 minutes of washing time (manual labour, that I probably end up doing by myself...).

We have currently 6 miniatyre sets left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Griese
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Finnish postal rates are just absurd and we would like to avoid overly high postal fees.

If you really want absurd postal rates, have a look at Belgian ones laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Would some larger boxes be available for those who already bought the "small box" edition (next year in Essen for instance... even for a few euros...)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
Hi,

Would some larger boxes be available for those who already bought the "small box" edition (next year in Essen for instance... even for a few euros...)?

Unfortunately that is something we doubt, seriously. We can ask whether it would be possible, but don't hold your breath.

UPDATE: It is likely that we will have 30 copies of the larger
box in next years Essen. That is IF they survive the trip from china to finland. Price estimate is 2-3€.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Klyne
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I am being dense, but where do I order it ?

Also I can't distinguish the Bank Details from the Pay-pal details...

Thanks

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
VoodooChild65 wrote:
Hi I am being dense, but where do I order it ?

Also I can't distinguish the Bank Details from the Pay-pal details...

Thanks

Nick

Any better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Klyne
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks....

The store link to the product is broken.... So will order via email..

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
VoodooChild65 wrote:
Thanks....

The store link to the product is broken.... So will order via email..

Nick

Hmmm... Weird. It works for me.
Anyhow, just to be on the safe side:
http://www.tuonelaproductions.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Böhm
Germany
Mülheim an der Mosel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to order from the Tuonela page as well but there isn't a working link to your game on that site: "Sorry, the product was not found."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it so, Timmo, that p&p to a European country are more expensive than to the USA (15€ instead of 11€)?

And the 4% costs ... how are they worked out exactly? Is it 4% on 60€ (being 45€ for the game and 15€ p&p)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
yvesvanherp wrote:
Is it so, Timmo, that p&p to a European country are more expensive than to the USA (15€ instead of 11€)?

Yes, unless we find a place to ship from Germany. If we can ship a bigger shipment to germany and distribute it from there, P&P costs to Europe are far smaller.

Quote:

And the 4% costs ... how are they worked out exactly? Is it 4% on 60€ (being 45€ for the game and 15€ p&p)?

60€*1,04 = 62,4€

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The store still shows the game as "product not found." Will normal distributors like Alliance have this game in the US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
The store still shows the game as "product not found." Will normal distributors like Alliance have this game in the US?

99% sure they wouldn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:

99% sure they wouldn't.

Never?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:

99% sure they wouldn't.

Never?
I'll leave the last word to Timo himself, but considering that the plan seems to be to find a kind fellow to take upon the responsibility of being a private distributor in the US (and another in Germany) to whom a box or two of the games will be shipped for distribution, ... seems unlikely that a huge distributor will pick it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:

99% sure they wouldn't.

Never?
I'll leave the last word to Timo himself, but considering that the plan seems to be to find a kind fellow to take upon the responsibility of being a private distributor in the US (and another in Germany) to whom a box or two of the games will be shipped for distribution, ... seems unlikely that a huge distributor will pick it up.

Ever?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:

99% sure they wouldn't.

Never?

Ever?
That's up to him, but I wouldn't count on it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:
kyrasantae wrote:
TheDarkKnight wrote:

99% sure they wouldn't.

Never?

Ever?

There are discussions ongoing with two global players. I wouldn't hold my breath concerning those.

At least during 2010, its sure that its smaller shops and myself who will ship to USA. But we will get 100 games shipped to USA during November and only half of those are already sold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Timo, are there any miniatures left? I´d really like to get my hands on a set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ilPapa wrote:
Timo, are there any miniatures left? I´d really like to get my hands on a set!

Sadly, we're out of full sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I guessed as much

Any chance of making them 3D print n play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ilPapa wrote:
Thanks, I guessed as much

Any chance of making them 3D print n play?

Well. Maybe. But it takes time and that is at premium now. But never say never...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe, alright Timo, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.