Popular Tags: [View All]
Juanlu Bermudez
Spain
Málaga
Málaga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Metro was my first eurogame and was great for what it is: a light and fun game. But I always wanted something a little meatier.
What was really funny about Metro is that every tile has a lot of rails and you always end passing throught many tiles that other players have laid out. Do you play the same in Linie 1, or you just make your own path to your objectives?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Linie 1 has a lot of player interaction. In the end, there is one giant rail network. You need to make sure that the network goes where you need it to, but everyone else is doing the same. Guessing when other players are building in a direction you like (to save you from building that way) and when they are about to turn away from your goal is a big part of playing well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.