Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, they would be cool boss characters to go against.....I am surprised noone has made customs of them yet?

any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Rebel
mbmbmbmbmb
Laaaaaame.....Thats all I have to say!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernon Evenhuis
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Freddie, Jason and Mikey in colonial America? Nah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just doesn't fit the Game World shake

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They might fit Last Night On Earth better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Em
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those aren't exactly villains known to employ minions either.

I definately think Last Night ON Earth would be a better fit...

ToE's time setting is better suited to more classic villains. The environs of Shadowbrook invoke a setting more similar to something you'd see in movies like Tim Burton's "Sleepy Hollow", Coppola's "Dracula", etc.

For sources that haven't yet been used, you might want to look at characters like The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Dr Jekyl, the golem, phantom of the opera, etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:

Oh yeah. Matter of fact, I'd be happy if something like this was an official future installment of the LNOE series. Generics of these kinds of characters would be a hoot.

Imagine some nutjob terrorizing characters in their dreams... that would be fun. Crazy in a hockey mask chasing them through the woods. Little evil dolls, etc...

Of course, the classics such as dracula, frankenstein's monster, mummy, wolfman, blob, etc... would be cool too in the LNOE universe. Not sure how it would work with all the creature individuality though.

After watching horror movies on AMC all week, I hope they do something like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Midnight Rider wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:

Oh yeah. Matter of fact, I'd be happy if something like this was an official future installment of the LNOE series. Generics of these kinds of characters would be a hoot.

Imagine some nutjob terrorizing characters in their dreams... that would be fun. Crazy in a hockey mask chasing them through the woods. Little evil dolls, etc...

Of course, the classics such as dracula, frankenstein's monster, mummy, wolfman, blob, etc... would be cool too in the LNOE universe. Not sure how it would work with all the creature individuality though.

After watching horror movies on AMC all week, I hope they do something like this.

I've actually got the HorroClix figures for Freddie and Jason (never played the game though, looks a bit shoddy) and I'd mock up some variants for them but I don't have LNOE yet. Maybe I can pick it up in time for Halloween... gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.