4 Posts

War of the Ring (First Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MartZ Player
msg tools
mb
I was wondering if it would be possible to get only the cardboard containing all the detachable pieces that come with the game.

Mine had one side printed with a very noticeable offset so each piece is centered perfectly on only one side, while the other side is not centered and, yes, I'm maybe a little picky, but for such a nice looking game, it hurts my eyes every time I play and have to use a piece on the 'wrong' side.

I bought the game a few months ago, so it is too late to ask for an exchange/refund (my fault, i should have reacted earlier), buy anyhow, has any of you already gone through that process with FFG? Is this relatively simple (if feasible at all). Costly? Lengthy?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact FFG regarding the misprints. I've had excellent experiences from their Customer Servive dept and I'm sure that they will be more then happy to replace them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What Dam said. FFG customer service is top notch and Thaad rocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MartZ Player
msg tools
mb
Thank you for your quick answers. I'll contact FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.