Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
OK...I didn't see this in the rules, but I've been missing everything else tonight, so I apologize if it's in there.

If a militia attacks a player and the player wins, that player (not the one controlling the militia) gets to move the militia up to 3 spaces away.

Can that player move the militia into another players space during this 'running away' and cause another fight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
The winning player in a fight always retreats the losing character. The rules do state that you can not end a retreat in another character's space. So no, you can't have chain reaction fights if someone loses. The retreating character must end its movement in an unoccupied space.

LA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
Thanks. I figured I was just missing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.