Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it in front of me, but i know there's a 2wood and a 1clay. I believe the other two are (1) one resource of your choice (reed, stone, clay, wood) and (2) two resources of your choice (reed, stone, clay, wood) that have to be different.

I usually play the regular game and the two resource card is replaced with an Occ card that costs 2 food (no discount for the first occ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N/A
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Images section, photo courtesy of EndersGame:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/394930/agricola

edit ps: Kudos to Jimmy for his stellar memory. Spot-on recollection!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
Please help someone, what are the 3P family game cards for definite. Jimmy, are you sure the 1 resource doesnt come with a food for example?

You're thinking of the family version of Day Laborer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
I don't have the game or rules here, and more to the point am not sure the rules list this (though maybe they do so I will check online here too).

We have a friend coming over to play a 3P game again, unfortunately I packed all the 3+ cards away with the extra bits we dont need, so our box only contains 2P stuff (luckily, 3 player boards!), which is OK, we will probably only play the family game, maybe occs and minors later, but what are the extra action cards specifically for 3P, i seem to remember there was at least 1, but maybe there were 2 or 3. Is it listed in the rules? We forgot about it the last time and of course wood was even harder than normal to get, and in fact, the whole game was a lot tougher than normal, then we realised we had forgotten about the extra action cards!

I'm curious why part of your game is not... in your game box. I understand seperating the 3+ player parts if you normally play 2 player - but why not keep everything together in one place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure.

I'm still not clear on why those two boxes aren't next to each other on your game shelves.

I think I'm missing something critical like "We're on holiday and are hundreds of miles from our house." or "I put the FotM box into my long term storage unit which is 20 minutes drive from the house."

AHA! Stealth edit. Moving. Makes sense now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.