Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching the video review (which I might add, is the best video review that I've seen, great job), I've decided to add this game to my top 3 board game wish list. Too bad its release date is late December. But, patience is a virtue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hall
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this last night as someone I know had come back with a copy from Essen. It's a really nice little tile layer that I could see getting fairly vicious once people get a bit more experienced. I'm certainly hoping to pick up a copy when it becomes available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Surya Van Lierde is pure Eurosnoot and proud of it!
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My comments on my Essen games geeklist:

Quote:
In Crows you score points for attracting crows to your shiny objects. It's the special tiles that change stuff up a bit and make this into quite a nice nifty game with quite some tactical options. It's family friendly but should also appeal to gamers. Fun
Initial rating: 7.2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Sauer
United States
Willow Street
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The video can be found at...
http://valleygames.ca/our-games/modern-line/crows/

Stephen did indeed do a fantastic job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Sigman
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thanks for the interest, gentlemen! I hope you enjoy it when you finally get your hands on it!

I suppose it can be thought of to have a wee bit of a vicious streak, ha ha. But really it's just a game where you have no choice but to play directly against each other, so at least the conflict is directly in the open. In this way I think it is friendlier than games where there is constant threat of unexpected backstab.

The special tiles really add some interesting strategy, which I think is one area where depth becomes apparent in ways that might not be immediately noticeable upon first play.

Anyway...CAW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Sigman
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
aaxiom wrote:
Tyler, I'm remiss in neglecting to mention that YOU did a fantastic job as well! Kindly forgive the accidental omission.

Very kind! I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I definitely enjoyed making it, and am hopeful it will be received well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.