Popular Tags: [View All]
Giuseppe Ammendola
Italy
Vimercate
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a doubt regarding number of regions on the map and number of tokens:
rules say to place one cultural tokens in each region except the starting regions,
so in the 4-palyer map I find 44 regions (and 4 staring regions) and 45 tokens,
in the 3-player map rules say to remove 6 tokens, so they are 39 and I find 38 regions (and 3 starting regions).

Probably I'm wrong, but I have one token more in both cases....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played a 3 player game, after removing the 6 as per instructions, I also had one remaining which I just kept off to the side unrevealed. It did seem odd to me as well but since you're posting this, I guess it's normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a post somewhere in this forum acknowledging the fact that there is one extra culture marker that doesn't get used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuseppe Ammendola
Italy
Vimercate
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dbarree wrote:
There is a post somewhere in this forum acknowledging the fact that there is one extra culture marker that doesn't get used.

You mean: a random token is removed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.