Popular Tags: [View All]
The pirate's life for me!
United States
flag msg tools
pineapples are in my head
badge
"There is a Heppy Land Furfur A-waay"
mbmbmbmbmb
This program doesn't like me as of late. I get an error report whenever I try and launch Zun Tzu. Is there another module for CoH online (besides vassal)? What can I do to fix the zun tzu program?

Thanks,
Kris24

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Limburgerhof
flag msg tools
Designing game modules for the Zuntzu online gaming platform
badge
The Art of War
mbmbmbmbmb
Besides Vassal and ZunTzu there do not exist any other online gaming modules that I know about.

Whenever you are ready to provide more info about your problem with ZunTzu, I would be happy to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moises Del Mar
Costa Rica
Quepos
flag msg tools
mb
I have solved a couple zun tzu problems and am interested in playing as well. hit me up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The pirate's life for me!
United States
flag msg tools
pineapples are in my head
badge
"There is a Heppy Land Furfur A-waay"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Let's see what this problem is.

Academy games site, SoS page, download Zun Tzu. On the website, in files section, I click install zun tzu.

"Verifying Application requirements" pops up, followed by a zun tzu error message, asking me if I want to send the report or not.

The report says my file has been deleted or moved.

I have tried using internet explorer and Firefox. I thought I needed direct x9, but I have played on the program in the past. What's more, today I had the chance to install it on a library computer (that never has anything installed on it, as the data is wiped every night when the library closes) and the program worked fine.

Let me know if this does or does not help. I want to try playing CoH, and the zun tzu module looks nicer then vassal.

Kris24

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Limburgerhof
flag msg tools
Designing game modules for the Zuntzu online gaming platform
badge
The Art of War
mbmbmbmbmb
Kris24,

It is a bit difficult to say something without seeing your operating system and what the error message is saying. You write that you could fire up ZunTzu on another computer, so I assume that you know what to do to get it to work.

From what you say, it seems that there is something wrong on your computer. You should check and make sure that .NET framework 2.0 is installed. Making a check for microsoft updates could help to make sure that your comp is up to date. Also, since ZunTzu uses Direct X, I would suggest to run a "dxdiag" or re-install the newest version again.

There is also an extensive forum on the ZunTzu website for technical support (see under "community") where you may find further info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.