United States
Rougemont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Play. Always.
mbmbmbmbmb
i thought i pretty much had it figured out. so let me see if i do. i look at the card, it says go see a paragraph. i read a paragraph, and next to it it says s1. i cross out s1 on the sheet, and i read and do the paragraph. later on i look at the card again and it says s1 next to the paragraph number. so i don't have to go look it up.

so i was playing today. a paragraph happened and a german pops up in the woods on M5 and is s2. later i move to a hex and next to the paragraph for it it says "s2 and s6" and to put germans in M5 and M7.

what do i do?

do i do this because i had only done 1 of the 2 sightings? do i double up on the germans in hex M5 since i still have one there from the last sighting? do i then cross off s6, and now have both s2 and s6 crossed off? if i come across a paragraph that says s2, 23, and s6, do i still do it since i don't have s3 yet?

every time i play it's something new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:another rules question: sightings
pusherman42 (#451944),

You just complete the sighting(s) that you hadn't already finished and ignore whatever is said about those that you have already found.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.