...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a sh*t about the rules? Mark it zero!" [BaSL]

Muzza:

"If you followed the rules, I wouldn't had to put a zero on your homework; now the entire world is becoming totally crazy!" [kan_d]

Reish Galuta:

Billy was simply hopeless when it came to solving equations in volcano class. [baditude]

ZeroZilla:

When young Eyjafjallajökull failed his exam for Erupting 102, he knew he'd have to do a lot better some day. [Garou]

Kodeir:

Little Eyja was really sad when he got a bad grade in volcano school. Now his dad wouldnt take him on the trip to the continent. "Well," he thought, "if I can't go on vacation, no one can." [DukeOfEarl]

swmabie:

"I'm very disappointed by this F son, no more shooting fireballs at airplanes for 5 months." [yohanleafheart]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great phrase duke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Tel Mond
HaSharon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great thread. Duke's sentence was fantastic.

You can see how the time lapse affected it though. Eyjafjallajökull was no longer topical by the thread end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Baum
Luxembourg
Grevenmacher
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the praise. Swmabie was less than enthusiastic when he got the sentence, though... laugh
But he interpreted it nicely
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
and crikey!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the one where I couldn't place the oh-so-familiar movie quote. I did a second drawing after I realised it was The Big Lebowski (thanks Google), if I can find it I'll post it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Boivin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how baditude's quote, and especially ZeroZilla's interpretation totally turned this from a run-of-the-mill EPYC to a truly hilarious one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
and crikey!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

My Big Lebowski drawing.

The drawing i wished I drawn once i realised it was The Big Lebowski.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If baditude had given me Billy's last name to work with, we would have been in an entirely different movie, at least for a while...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Tel Mond
HaSharon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroZilla wrote:
If baditude had given me Billy's last name to work with, we would have been in an entirely different movie, at least for a while...

Alternate illustrations! Go! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.