United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!
If anyone is interested in playing any of the games in my collection via email, just drop me a line. I mostly play wargames so if anyone has any other games to suggest, I'll bite.
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cardarelli
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would I have to have a copy of the game too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. And then trade moves via email
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cardarelli
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would, but I dont have any of those games. Sorry. Which one is the best (and cheapest), so that maybe I could buy it and then we could play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the process of getting a group going for a PBEM Flat Top game, if you're interested.

It will be my first time running/playing one by email, but I've played the board game may times (been a while though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Von Ahnen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be up for Alexander (you do mean the Avalon Hill one?). Do you use Cyberboard? I have found it to be pretty good tool and definitely a great tool for the money (free). I use it because I don't have the table space to set up the games. There is an Alexander game box already created.

I also own Air Assault on Crete (which I have played a couple of times), but there is no Cyberboard gamebox that I know of. I also own PanzerGruppe Guderian, but the rules are in French and I have never played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.