Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Eaton-Salners
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any geeks who are actually playing this online? I joined the above web site and downloaded the software a few days ago. It has been hard finding opponents. So far I've only played with stizn who btw was very helpful -- thanks stizn!

The recommended gathering spot (#bluemoon on irc.afterworkchat.com) is pretty empty and the ip-exchange thing doesn't seem to work for me at all. Any tips on finding people to play with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Finding Opponents for Online Card Table (blue-moon-fans.com)
mitnachtKAUBO-I (#452652),

I've had similar difficulty finding opponents. There are very few people using the IP exchange (I've given up looking there). Perhaps we could set up a group of english speaking players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Crawford
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffk (#452932),
I would be interested in joining in on some games online, if the software is Mac friendly.

I just got the game, and I've got some vacation coming up next week, so I'll have some time to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mitnachtKAUBO-I (#452652),

I would like to play sometime. I havent gone onto the site at all yet, but perhaps this evening I'll check it out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
playersgc wrote:
jeffk (#452932),
I would be interested in joining in on some games online, if the software is Mac friendly.

It's not cry

It should be trivial to make it so - it's in TCL (which is cross-platform) and allegedly GPL'd - but I'm not having much luck so far raising the author to get hold of the source and rustle up a port...

I'm going to try under VirtualPC as soon as I get that up and running, so that might be another option.

TTFN,
Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, is there a way to play this IN ENGLISH online?
Its just way too hard with the german cards, its too hard even to make a deck, when all the text (and deck editor) is german.

Any help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, found the english deck editor and client. Now I just need an opponent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexfrog (#453724),

Since there are a few of us in the same boat, what method do most folks feel most comfortable with in finding others to play with? I have AIM, MSN and ICQ accounts. IRC is also an option, although then you have to hang out in a channel and check on it if nobody is there. If anyone is interested, I'll PM my IM contact info so we can hook up for games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.