Roderick Schertler
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"The Breaking of the Fellowship" tells you what to do if you draw a numbered tile, an Eye tile, or a Fellowship special tile. The Shelob's Lair tile (with a picture of a die) doesn't fit any of those categories. What do you do if you draw that one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
I would say it is a numbered tile, you just dont know which number.

Roll the die and corrupt poor Frodo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
Yes, roll the die and that number determines how many companions get to be separated (and so killed, as we are in Mordor and no separation is allowed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Klempa
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
cybernex wrote:
Yes, roll the die and that number determines how many companions get to be separated (and so killed, as we are in Mordor and no separation is allowed).

I thought only one Companion (barring the Merry/Pippin two step) could be killed and the excess damage had to be taken as corruption. Is it different in Mordor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
We are talking about the Breaking of the Fellwoship card, the number on the tile equals the number of Companions that must be separated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Klempa
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
Veldrin wrote:
We are talking about the Breaking of the Fellwoship card, the number on the tile equals the number of Companions that must be separated.

Sorry. My mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.