Chris Fawcett
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been granted license to produce and distribute both the System 7 units and the System 7 Fire and Steel rules. I have already produced a Quatre Bras battle set, with all new counters, a complete 4'x 8' map, revised System 2007 rules, casualty rosters, orders chits, etc. The battle set is available for free download (see the Links section for the location).

Chris Fawcett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Guldemond
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Future Production of System 7
yankeeap (#453301),
Will you be mass producing it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fawcett
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Future Production of System 7
Doubtful, Mike. There just isn't any mass demand for it. I plan to produce mainly battle sets that interested players can download and print out for themselves, with a few country sets to round out the existing sets for those DYO folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone looking for this can find it at:

http://tinyurl.com/r2sgdy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wootress
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Eric.

Chris,

I'd recommend chatting with Alan at Victory Point Games. They're designing an ACW version at the moment and there is mucho interest.

Thanx,

John "W"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just downloaded the set, and I'm eager to give this another try - 30 years after I first tried it!

I've got much more gaming experience under my belt now, so I feel comfortable going for it!

Thanks to you both for making this available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Weihs
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris, is this still available?

I am unable to get the link to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince S

Georgia
msg tools
mb
Kurt,

I just happened to look at this post and saw your dilemma. If you still need the download, let me know and I'll email you the zip file. I will need your email to send it. Either way, happy gaming.

Vince

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fawcett
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CobraPilot wrote:
Kurt,

I just happened to look at this post and saw your dilemma. If you still need the download, let me know and I'll email you the zip file. I will need your email to send it. Either way, happy gaming.

Vince

Better for anyone interested in obtaining these materials to contact me directly so that I can ensure that they are obtaining the most current and complete versions. I also want to try and get a sense for what the general interest might be in further development.

Also, please note that these files are NOT in the public domain, they are my copyrighted materials, and there is no granting of permission for anyone to redistribute these materials or to otherwise use them for anything other personal use. Sale or further distribution without prior permission from me as copyright holder is prohibited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Harrison
Malaysia
Ara Damansara
Selangor
flag msg tools
I have successfully downloaded, I will look at this system - I'm currently comparing many rulesets for use at our local, in Malaysia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Heilers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
You did a beautiful job on these updated rules and counters! Have you made any changes since the "publication" of the package (c. 2003) available through the above link? The only thing missing from that package, is the initial set-up, which I found (after an extensive Google search) in the file titled "QB Setup Map.pdf" (the source for which I neglected to bookmark!). Can you consolidate this file your rules/counter/map package?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fawcett
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have already done just that, which is why I recommended that people contact me directly for the latest copy of the package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Thorne
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dear Chris,

I am greatly interested in your System 7 package. I have created a number of my own counters depicting other nations. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

sincerely,

Michael Thorne

my email is: anmthorne@hotmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Gilliland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking through the rules and crippled my hands cutting out all the counters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.