Popular Tags: [View All]
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive me if it's been asked before, but do transcribed versions of any of the GeekSpeak shows exist? Having these interviews in print form would actually be much more convenient for me. Thanks!

Larry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
Forgive me if it's been asked before, but do transcribed versions of any of the GeekSpeak shows exist? Having these interviews in print form would actually be much more convenient for me.

Excellent suggestion, Larry!

I second the request, as a printed format is more convenient for me, too.

- Phil meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Transcribing the geek speak shows would be an epic sized task.... Try offering a geek gold bounty, i bet someone would do it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't Aldie mention having a transcript of the Tony Elam episode? Now, I don't know how he got it, and I don't know if he has any others, but somehow that fact is rattling around in my dimly-lit skull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Try offering a geek gold bounty, i bet someone would do it!"

That's a fine suggestion, Miguel. Unfortunately, I possess a grand total of 11 Geek Gold--I guess most of my posting was in the pre-Gold era. So I'm not sure that would inspire too many people.

I was just wondering if such transcripts already existed. Alternatively, I thought someone might have used some voice-to-text software to compile the episodes. Anyway, it was just a thought.

Larry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.