Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
I use my wishlist to figure out what I want to get. After that, I have to figure out where I'm going to get it from, which is a complicated process involving a spreadsheet. I'd like to be able to do some or all of these:

(a) get a print-friendly view of my wishlist
(b) export my wishlist to CSV
(c) make private notes on my wishlist (so that when I email it to my dealer he's not offended my the fact that he is not my only dealer).

Derk and Aldie don't have anything else to do, do they?

Friendless

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Starkey
United States
Dayton
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Yes! I would love for the wishlist feature to have more details, especially notes. I would like to (for example) explain which specific Crokinole board to get, or highlight the English names of German games, or even provide a handy URL where my "Wishlist Buyers" can conveniently find this stuff. (They often complain that my game wishes are obscure! Can you believe that? Maybe it's because you can't buy "Die Rückkehr der Helden" at Wal-mart.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
on the subject of wishlists... I would actually appreciate a dynamic RSS feed for wishlists...

e.g. the url would be something like:
Grimwold wrote:
ht tp://boardgamegeek.com/wishlist.xml?user=Grimwold

and the xml file would be parsed for php to create an xml feed for the users wishlist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friendless wrote:
(a) get a print-friendly view of my wishlist

This would be nice, but you can fake this now by logging out and looking at your wishlist from a non-user's perspective. All the editing is disabled, so it is more printer friendly.

Friendless wrote:
(c) make private notes on my wishlist (so that when I email it to my dealer he's not offended my the fact that he is not my only dealer).

I would love to have access to my game comment from my wishlist, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.