Subject: When is the next round of "Pass a game on" commencing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom glass
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's been a couple of weeks since the last round and was wondering when the next round will begin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: When is the next round of
We have been waiting for everyone to ship the and receive the games from the last two rounds.

I will be hosting Round 12. I have the layout ready to go and had planned on starting it this Friday, March 18. The event will last for two weeks with the winners chosen on Friday, April 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting on mine from like round 6 or 7. It was coming from Europe and it has been 6 or 7 weeks or so.snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my games fine from a couple of rounds ago. And I sent two games out in return the following round. One has been received but the other hasn't as yet. (Funnily enough the rules that had to be sent seperately have arrived).

So I'm gonna have to contact the post office and find out what happened.

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received the rules to my game, but I'm still waiting on the game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason,

Yours was the game I was alluding to. I'll PM you when I've had an answer from the post office. If it's lost, I have a second copy of Block Mania to send but without the Mega Mania stuff inside (which was in the original box).

I'm sorry for all the trouble blush

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.