Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harold Martin-Vignerte
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hello,

how are cards discarded in destiny, all together as a stack or one by one?

Frex, a player discards 3 cards, can another player with the Vizier card pick up only the last top discarded card form the discard deck or any of the 3.

how are multiple cards affecting a single action sequenced and dicarded. all together or one by one?

Frex, a player plays bad augery (or storms) cancelling empire collapse (or fire), can another player with the Vizier card pick up only the last top discarded card bad augery (or storms) or any of both.

I'm not sure as to when a card is implementend, upon playing or upon being discarded.

I will assume that a picked up bad augery with a vizier cannot be played to cancel the original played bad augery.

Thanks for any help and sorry should the question been asked already.

Harold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Montgomery
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Re:Vizier
zpmu061 wrote:
Hello,

how are cards discarded in destiny, all together as a stack or one by one?

Frex, a player discards 3 cards, can another player with the Vizier card pick up only the last top discarded card form the discard deck or any of the 3.

how are multiple cards affecting a single action sequenced and dicarded. all together or one by one?

Frex, a player plays bad augery (or storms) cancelling empire collapse (or fire), can another player with the Vizier card pick up only the last top discarded card bad augery (or storms) or any of both.

I'm not sure as to when a card is implementend, upon playing or upon being discarded.

I will assume that a picked up bad augery with a vizier cannot be played to cancel the original played bad augery.

Thanks for any help and sorry should the question been asked already.

Harold

In theory all cards are discarded one at a time.
In terms of playability it is simpler to discard cards together and let the player with the Vizier pick what they want. The only difference this makes is in destiny where you nolonger have to decide when the first card is discarded if you want it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.