Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Robins
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The timing of this card as a location is confusing me.

It's a 'closed production' location when its incorporated. So I place one of my workers on this building as an action, in the action phase, and it let's me pick up the last (unselected) card at the end of the next lookout phase? It seems different then most of the other open/closed production type locations that either give me a resource right away and during the production phase.

Am I missing something or not understanding how this works? This seems more like it was meant to be a "trait card."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NSlikster wrote:

It's a 'closed production' location when its incorporated. So I place one of my workers on this building as an action, in the action phase, and it let's me pick up the last (unselected) card at the end of the next lookout phase? It seems different then most of the other open/closed production type locations that either give me a resource right away and during the production phase.

Am I missing something or not understanding how this works? This seems more like it was meant to be a "trait card."

Yes it is a mistake and is supposed to be a trait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have the same problem in Polish edition of the game and Portal cleared up in official errata it is misprint. "Noticeboard" is in fact trait card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
NSlikster wrote:

Yes it is a mistake and is supposed to be a trait.

i confirm, it is a trait card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus E.-L.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I added this to the 51st State FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Robins
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for responding. I was just starting to really think that all the when's, how's and why's were making sense and then I hit Noticeboard and it left me really stumped and wondering if I was still missing something. It all makes sense now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.