Against All Odds» Forums » General

Subject: What's up with my yanks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nick P
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
The scenario sheets show 749 Americans but my counter sheet does not include these. Any advice or feedback on this. I also didn't get ant tank sheets describing the vehicles used in this set.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Feldman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked my game (first edition, with the big hexes). There are no 749 units called for. The US paratroopers are 859. So if these are additional scenarios, perhaps you are supposed to use an 859 with a casualty marker. They may specify that in the special rules for the scenario.

As for the tanks, you should have 4 M4A1 Shermans and 2 57mm AT guns, plus a half-inch Sherman turret counter. Mine came as one strip of counters, not a full sheet. If you don't have these things, use the contact form on the CH website http://www.criticalhit.com/catalog/contact_us.php to request the counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick P
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
My US troops are 767 (longer range, lower morale) and my map was small hexes, despite what the box cover promised. I nearly gave up on ATS over this but, what the hell, it's not like I can't play the game and I want to master this system as I find it beefier than Lock n Load etc (with respect to that game).Thanks for the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.