Lonnie H
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to confirm.

The coins rewarded for both of these cards are (A)for all cards that are built (by you and your neighbors) of the correct color or (B)just the cards that are built that turn and after(which is not very good since this is an Age II card and brown and grey cards only come out Age I & II).

I think that it they would earn for all cards(A), but just wanted to check.

Thanks,

Loster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
At the time the card is played, you count the cards that you and your neighbors have with the correct color, including cards that were played on the same turn as your Vineyard/Bazaar. You earn that much Gold. Once the Vineyard/Bazaar is on the table, it does not earn you any more gold.

So, it's any card built on that turn and before, but not after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
so its a 1 time getting of gold? they don't give you gold every turn like other resource cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
duckizz wrote:
so its a 1 time getting of gold? they don't give you gold every turn like other resource cards?

um.... which card gives you a coin every turn? I'm not familiar with that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Greene
msg tools
Within the rules for the Vineyard card they use the term 'the card is worth 1 coin' yet for the Age III cards they use the term 'the card gives 1 coin'.
Are these terms synonymous as they are a bit confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.