Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Owen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HeroScape has rules for water, ice, swamp, ice and lava hexes. Has anyone tried writing rules for acid hexes? Undead figures and some of the D&D figures might be resistant to acid hexes.

Heavy damage would occur when most figures walk on acid hexes. A figure walking adjacent to an acid hex would also incur damage and/or penalties because of toxic fumes.

A challenging scenario would be a pool of acid that grows on each player's turn. The acid would eventually overrun the entire battlefield.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea of that scenario, the acid slowly engulfing the entire battlefield sounds like a great idea.

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually created something like acid hexes. They were "toxic waste" water hexes, and only certain units could enter them. I will see if I have a picture of them somewhere and post it. They did not spread, though.

They are kinda cool looking, actually, if I may say so myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.