Kyle Jones
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
been trying to find this game forever to replace the copy i played 10 years ago.

I'm not sure what I've got to trade but let me know if you have it and think we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willson
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid this is a game I'd never part with. However, if you're ever in Maryland, I'm always up for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Jansen
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I've got it (amongst other people, I'm sure), but you need to tell us what you have that you're willing to part with.

If nothing else, you could always go take a look around eBay, see if there's a copy up there.

Damon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Kyle, I have a complete and excellent condition copy I would like to trade. Just send a reply to my geek inbox with any titles you would like to part with. Generally I play Euros/German games, but also enjoy some older Avalon Hill titles. I do not have a trading history here on BGG, as I just recently started looking in the trade section. My Ebay feedback is excellent if you would like to check that out, my username is bclayj. thanks

Brian Jones

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.