Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
BLACK WEDNESDAY IS HERE! - Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BLACK WEDNESDAY!

MMP traditionally has a "Black Friday" sale the day after Thanksgiving. This year we are unavailable on that day so we decided to move the sale to TODAY!

TODAY (Wednesday, November 17th) ONLY!!!

35% off the retail price on all of our games (with some exceptions - we're ASLers at heart! the exceptions are King Philip's War, Tide at Sunrise, Operations Special Issue #3, all parts, and the Bellica games we sell for another company) EVERYTHING ELSE IS 35% OFF!

TODAY ONLY!!!

The above taken from their web site...http://www.multimanpublishing.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Latvaitis
United States
Peoria Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Geekmail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Errata:

Second paragraph, line 2 add "preorder items," after "all parts,"

"35% off the retail price on all of our games (with some exceptions - we're ASLers at heart! the exceptions are King Philip's War, Tide at Sunrise, Operations Special Issue #3, all parts, preorder items, and the Bellica games we sell for another company) EVERYTHING ELSE IS 35% OFF!"

ASLers at heart, indeed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn you Slabcity....I have now parted with more of my money on ASL stuff at the sale (which, until I read your message, I didn't know was going on).

Will it never stop? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lucey
United States
Ellington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember ever seeing this much ASL on sale at one time and never the Rule Book.

Very nice sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cox
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up a copy of Operations Magazine #51 for only $3.90 with free shipping - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.